Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas wishes


We are heading off tomorrow for Melbourne for Christmas - driving!!! I think we're a bit crazy but we are going to give it a go. The kids and I are away for a month and Col for 2 weeks, back for a week and then back down to Melb for another week that we are spending with my whole family at a house we have rented in Ocean Grove . I'm really looking forward to that week, I can't remember when the last time we were all together was and very excited about finally meeting our new nephew Jake.

Ella is beside herself with excitement about going away on holiday. She has been wanting to go for the last 3 weeks. I bet by tomorrow afternoon she won't be so excited, teehee.

I can't wait to see all our families again and to catch up with friends, I'm just praying that the kids don't get sick like they usually do when we go away - keep your fingers crossed for us!

We hope everyone has a very safe and Happy time celebrating this Christmas and that you get to spend it with the people you love and care about. If you are driving please drive safely. Look forward to seeing you all in the New Year!!

love and best wishes
xxxxxxxxx

No comments: