Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finally.....

I have finished the Christmas shopping - I got the last few things today and I can tell you I am so relieved to have it all done!!! I had grand plans that I would have it all done by the beginning of Dec but here we are the 19th and I've just finished, lol.

Now I just have to get the house in order, presents wrapped and everything packed for our big trip south. This time of year really is frantic but it's such a wonderful time that it makes up for it all!!

I noticed there seem to be a lot of photos of Ella on here but not too many of Huddy so here's one I really like:


and one of him being "dog boy"
Huddy crawled and then walked around for ages carrying things in his mouth like this hence the name dog boy. Very funny, he doesn't do it as much any more.

No comments: