Thursday, June 28, 2007

The finished work.....

I just love this photo of Ella even though it's a bit fuzzy and dark. I found it again the other day and thought it would great with these MME paper I had. Love the Heidi Swapp bling words too, I've had them for ages and used a couple on the weekend. How funny is this photo of Hudson??? I love it, it's of him winking, hence the title, lol.
I had fun with a bit of doodling on this layout, had to tell myself to stop rather Kirsty had to tell me to stop, lol.
This is a photo of my Mum and her sister, my Auntie Joan that was taken earlier this year at my Mum's 70th Birthday party, I think it's a great one of the two of them. I used the Crate Paper tags and paper for this layout. This is a scrap lift of a layout in the very talented Ali Edwards book, A Designers Eye. I hadn't planned on doing this layout at all, I had the photos with me to finish off the mini book from the Convention. I decided to use the B&W ones for the book so had these spare as well as the papers which I had just thrown in in case I needed them. Glad I did.
And lastly, a layout using the gorgeous Basic Grey range, Phoebe. It took me ages to get this right but I'm quite happy with it now. You can't tell but the circles and birds are raised by using pop dots so it has a bit of dimension to it.

2 comments:

random thoughts said...

All very lovely. Oh and you can never have too much doodling.

Kathryn Woods said...

wow Jan, these are great. I *really* love the 'wink, wink' one. that is such a great photo of huddy. What a productive weekend you had! xxxx