Monday, June 18, 2007

Finally catching up........

I finally got a chance to finish off the little book I started in the class I did at the Scrapbooking Convention with the very lovely and talented Loretta Grayson and also the layout I did in the class with the gorgeous Kelly Goree. I still have the book to finish from Kelly's class, hope to get to that later in the week. I had grand plans of doing them last week but I felt completely exhausted and had to drag myself off to bed early every night, so not like me to be in bed before 10pm but I was last week.

We had our regular 'Crap & Craft' night on Saturday night so I was able to get them both finished then. I love our craft nights , so much fun and so great to be able to sit and chat child free with the girls while scrapping . LOVE those girls too, they have made our move to Brisbane so much easier and have welcomed us with open arms, THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart xxx.

So here's the proof that they're finished :
This little book is made out of one 12x12 piece of paper, very clever and very cute! We got a big pack of Heidi Grace papers, some rubons, stickers and ribbons in the class to use and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

This is the layout from Kelly's class, all done in the beautiful Basic Grey Romani range, love it!! I should've put the title a bit higher but I'm still pretty happy with the way it turned out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have made me want to do scrap booking but I don't know where to start! I went to spotlight on the weekend come home with a dip platter!hehe xJade

Kathryn Woods said...

your book looks great Jan, but I'm sure you've copied mine. ;) love you too. xxxx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous layout & adore that minibook!!

random thoughts said...

oh my they are gorgeous! I would love some lessons (hint hint). It is wonderful to hear that you have such a fab group of girlfriends. There is nothing quite like them is there.

Danielle said...

OMG Jan, I love love love that book it;s just gorgeous and that layout of your mum is so nice, I love those papers.