Sunday, May 27, 2007

Some more to share.

This is another layout from Ella's 2nd Birthday. We gave her Baby Maggie for her birthday and she was very taken by her. She took her to bed with her, had a cuddle on the rocking chair and then gave her a kiss good night, very cute!! I used the very bright and funky Scenic Route papers for this, love them.




I have a regular 'crap & craft' night each month with the girls, which I love. It's a great night to get together and sit, chat and scrapbook, although sometimes I don't get very much done at all, lol.
Last Saturday Kath & I decided to do scrap lift of the very talented Ali Edwards, we took a layout from her book and this is my interpretation. It was a lot of fun and we will definitely do it again.

2 comments:

Sharon Larmour said...

I love them both Jan, especially the Ali Edwards scraplift. That's a brilliant idea, a good way to challenge yourself but at the same time, not have to think too hard. Might have to try that.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with everything Sharon has said.

They look absolutely gorgeous!