Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Belated Mothers Day to all the Mums out there. I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating with your beloved ones. I had a fab day, started with a sleep in (Yay!!) and then I got totally spoilt by receiving the best Mothers Day presents ever. Ella had taken Col shopping on Saturday afternoon with a definite present in mind for me. She was a girl on a mission he said. When they got home I tried to find out what she had bought me but even with lots of prodding and question asking she would not tell me what her surprise was. She told me "It's a big secret Mummy, no!" and "don't you go near the car Mummy, or I'll be cross!!!". Anyway I got the most fabulous, silliest, funniest HAT that they could find, lol. She was determined to get me a "funny hat" apparently and after traipsing around the shopping centre they finally found this one
You can't see it very well but it is all silver and sparkly, just beautiful. I had much coaching from Ella too on how to make the funny face that goes with the funny hat. She's a kooky one that girl, lol. I also got 2 beautifully decorated cards from Ella & Hudson.

I also got a fabulous new man to help me with the housework, his name is Ronaldo and he is a little gem!!!! No, he's not tanned, muscley and good looking but a Roomba, a fabulous robotic vacuum cleaner. I'm very, very spoilt.
We then went out for a lunch cruise on the river with some very dear friends and had a lovely time, the kids thought the boat was fun. We wandered around Eagle St Pier afterwards, had a few more drinks while the kids all ran wild and had a ball on the steps nearby and then we came home and collapsed, a very lovely day in deed!!!
This is the only photo of Ella & Huddy together, they just run and run, it's impossible to get them to sit still long enough to get a photo of them, lol.

No comments: