Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've been tagged!!!!

by the lovely and very talented Rachel and Briohny, what a lovely surprise :))

So, here are the questions:
1. Four of my favourite jobs
2. Four of my favourite local places
3. Four of my favourite foods
4. Four of my favourite international places
5. Four name's of people I am tagging

so here goes......
1. Four of my favourite jobs.
I know it will sound sucky but my most favourite job would have to be being Mum to my two gorgeous kids. I loved teaching kindergarten while I did it and think it's a bit of a shame I didn't stick with it longer, a shame what others in the industry can turn you to do. I loved being a nanny way back when, being such a big part of those little children's lives was so wonderful. I loved my job at Southcoast Medical too, the girls I worked with were wonderful and we had such a great time.

2. Four of my Favourite local places.
I love Roma St Parklands, it's a wonderful piece of paradise in the city and every time we go there we have a great time.
We love the park at the end of Underwood Rd, we go there each Tuesday for our little get together and the kids love it. I love it because it's a terrific park for them to play at and has great facilities.
Anywhere along the river in Brisbane is pretty good, Southbank, Eagle St pier, Colmslie park, New Farm, all great.
The Gold and Sunshine coasts and the fact that they are really so close to us. We can pop up or down just for a day really easily so that makes them sort of local, lol.

3. Four of my favourite foods.
Hmmm that's a hard one to pick just four, lol!! So runny brie cheese, ice-cream, indian from Miss India and slow cooked meat with a tossed salad and roast potatoes are but a few.

4. Four of my favourite International places.
Another hard one. If I really had to choose I would have to say Paris & the south of France (sneaking 2 in there), New York, Ireland and Tuscany.

5. Four names of people I'm tagging.
Tabi
Dani
Anita
Sarah
Go for it girls!!

No comments: