Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I haven't been very good with the old blog of late, had a house full of sickies including myself and really haven't had the energy. :( Anyway we are all on the mend now so no excuses!!


Just thought I would share a few layouts with you all. Yes, I've still been scrapping. Had a wonderful time when Sharon was here scrapping with her, was so lovely to have someone here to play with!!!
This is Hudson having his first bath, awwww.











Some photos from a wonderful day we spent at the Spit on the Gold Coast last year.

One of the gorgeous photos Rachel took last year just before Hudson turned one, obviously, lol.

Finally did some of the photos I took when I "walked with the Tiger" last year at Dreamworld, definitely something everyone should do, fabulous experience.




and finally a layout for Ella's 2nd Birthday, I'm trying to catch up on a lot of old photos I have, slowly, slowly!!


1 comment:

random thoughts said...

Glad to hear you are all feeling better. Nothing sappy about loving being at home with the kids. I give huge amounts of respect to people who can and enjoy looking after their kids (and others) at home. It is something I could never have the patience to do. So bravo to you. As far as the LO's go. I love you work and the direction you are going with you scrapping. Your stuff always looks super.