Thursday, December 20, 2007

Some crafty stuff


I decided to make Ella & Huddy a Christmas Stocking that I got from the Trimming the Tree workshop by Kim Archer and got a little carried away. I ended up making all our friends one as well, they looked very cute hanging on the Christmas tree. I also made MUM & Dad and Col's Mum a little ornament to hang on their tree although I'm not sure if they will really want to have a photo of us on their tree, lol. They are a nice little extra to their Christmas present and I think they will like them.

Here's a couple of layouts I have done for the Scrapbook Princess, I found the first one really hard, it took my a while to work out what I was going to dd with the fancy pants crochet flowers that Melinda gave me to use but I'm happy with the way it turned out. The "play" layout is done using a transparency over the top of the patterned paper with strips over the top of that. Love that photo of the kids all playing under the play equipment, a funny little thing they do each week at the park.

This is a mini book I did using a foil, flock and glitter kit which was great fun to use. I had to rush to finish it so it's not fantastic but I loved how the glitter and foil turned out.

and finally a couple of layouts I did before the Christmas rush started,one using the gorgeous Making Memories 'Noteworthy' range and the other using the new MME range.

2 comments:

Kathryn Woods said...

The little stockings are brilliant jan - thankyou. They're hanging on our tree here at Noosa :)

Gorgeous layouts. I know it's not New Year's yet but I resolve to do my crafty stuff in 2008.

peace and love to you xxxx

Kathryn Woods said...

ok Jan, time's up. A new blog post please. xxxx