Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our little boy is growing up

From this:















To this in a day!



















Hudson had a hair cut last week and asked our hairdresser Mary to cut it short so that's what she did. I think he looks a lot more grown up now. I know that Auntie Sharon and Uncle Andrew will be very happy to see Huddy with all his locks cut off but I'm not sure I like it as much as with a bit of length. He has had lots of favourable responses to it though.

He turns 3 in 2 days time so I suppose I can't prolong the inevitable of him growing up but I'm really a bit sad that he is getting so big so quickly. I don't have a baby anymore (although they will both be my babies forever) and it makes me even more clucky, lol.

We're all gearing up for the big Pirate party this Saturday. Hudson has requested party bags, party food and parcel the parcel (otherwise known as pass the parcel, lol), his main concern is the lollies I think don't you, haha. I'm still trying to think up ideas for pirate food - any suggestions would be greatly welcomed! So far we've got fish bites, cheerios made into small boats, milky way treasure chests, gold nugget cheezels and pirate bread (the pirate version of fairy bread, lol). Oh and cupcakes and the Pirate Ship cake of course too :)'. Hmmm think we may need some fruit to counter act all the junk. I'm sure he'll have a great time whatever food we do.

3 comments:

Sharon Larmour said...

Oh my lordy that's a proper haircut! Love it!

Tell Huddy we think he think he looks absolutely spunkalicious!

Will he have 'Party Hair' on thursday?

Give him a big huge smooch from us. xxxxx

Anonymous said...

About time! He looks much more grown up - it suits him. Has he lost all his strength like Sampson did?

Em said...

Happy bday to Huddy! Hope you had a great day :)