Friday, May 23, 2008

Share

Just thought I would share my photos from Mothers Day, I don't have any of just me and the kids really so I asked Col to take a few when we were out for lunch. As you can see it is an impossibility to get one of me with both kids, they just wouldn't both look at the camera at the same time.

Ella just tried to strangle me with her cuddles and Huddy wouldn't stop kissing me long enough to look at the camera, lol. I still love these photos anyway, that's just them.

I saw this idea with the spiderwebs in the cut out spaces somewhere ages ago (sorry I can't give the credit properly) and then remembered it for this photo of Ella in her spiderman suit. The other bracket came off and I didn't realise until after I had taken the photo, hate the fact that supposedly sticky letters never stick! Otherwise I'm pretty happy with this layout, for a change lol.
This is made with the latest kit from Scrapbook Princess, you get the patterned papers, 2 cardstock, a chipboard frame, 3 flowers, 1/2 metre of brown ribbon and a sheet of grungeboard for you to play with. Pretty good value for $10 really. I used my new 2 inch square punch which I love (thanks Andrew for carting it all the way home from the States for me).



3 comments:

Sharon Larmour said...

I can't tell you the last photo I had taken with the kids....apart from the major family photoshoot when we were on Phillip Island. Hmmm....must get Andrew to take some. As much as I hate photos ofmyself, sometimes it's just not about me.

Gorgeous layouts as always Jan. I love love love the Spidergirl one. Very clever!

More please : )

Ruth said...

I love the mother's day photos. Gorgeous, cropped a little the big mummy loving kisses will be great on a LO's.
Fantastic LO yet again. That spidergirl one is very effective and creative.

random thoughts said...

You're scrapbooking is just fabulous Jan! It's hard getting photos with the kids isn't it? I always end up with the kids pulling faces or posing horribly.